Increase attendee awareness and tabletop traffic by promoting your presence at the 2019 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention with custom marketing collateral.
If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How to Get Started
1. Visit Your Exhibitor Dashboard
You should have received your dashboard link via email from either NAFCD or NBMDA, depending on your organization. New exhibitors will be sent their dashboard links shortly after signing up to exhibit.
2. Edit Your Information
Click "Edit My Information" on your dashboard ro review the information we have on file for you like Name, Email, Website, Company Description and Booth Number that will automatically populate within your marketing collateral – so make sure your information is exactly how you want it to appear!
- Upload Logo: Click "Upload Logo/Image" to make sure your logo automatically populates onto some of your marketing materials. Please note: Logos should not be more than 300px wide. Please resize before uploading.
Please know that changes can take up to 15 minutes to populate on your materials.
3. Share Your Marketing Collateral
You'll have access to a custom website landing page, email invitations and website/social media banners tha you can use to promote your presence at the Annual Convention.
Website Landing Page
Your landing page has been custom built for you to highlight your participation with the convention. Share it on social media, newsletters, or send it directly to distributors!
Share your landing page by clicking "Copy to Clipboard" or "Share"
- Copy to Clipboard: This will automatically copy your personalized landing page link to post on your website, in an email or share on social.
- Share: This will prompt you to log in to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to share your landing page directly to your social media channels
Utilize your custom email template to invite distributors to the convention. You can upload a contact list to send out your personalized email directly from the dashboard, or download the email HTML to send from your own email tool.
Email List Privacy: If you choose to upload an email list of your contacts, only you will be able to access. It is inaccessible by NAFCD, NBMDA or our marketing kit provider. The dashboard also complies with GDPR by ensuring you have permission to market to your imported email list.
- Preview Invite: This will allow you to see how the email will look and test web links before sending the email
- Export Invite: This will save the HTML of the email for you (or your marketing team) to send from your company's email provider
- See Send History: See how many emails you've sent, to what contacts and how they are performing
- Send Invites: (See screenshot below)
- Subject: Fill in custom subject line
- From Address: This will populate from your profile. If you want to change this email address, go to "Edit My Information" in your dashboard
- Scheduled Date to Send: Choose when you want the email to send
- Who are you sending this email to:
- Send Single Invite: Fill in the "To Address" below if you are sending to a single contact
- Send to List: Upload an Excel file with your contact list to send to several contacts at a time. Questions about email list privacy? Click here!
Referral banners drive your audience to your Landing Page, exhibitor profile, or matchmaking platform. Quickly direct people to engage with your presence at the show anywhere an image can be placed.
Copy HTML to Clipboard: By clicking this button, you will copy the HTML of banner so you can send to your marketing team to place on your company's website
Right-Click to Save: You can also right-click on the image to save the banner to your desktop and share on social