Exhibitor Resource Page
Thank you for your partnership and support of the North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) and the North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA)! Below are some resources to help you plan, exhibit and promote your company more effectively at the 2017 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention.
- Promotional Opportunities
- Exhibitor Resources Kit
- Exhibitor Marketing Kit
- Exhibitor Event Schedule
- Schedule Appointments
- Tabletop Rules and Regulations
- Bring Your Own Distributor Program
- Exhibitor Orientation Webinar
- Exhibitor Registration and Materials
- Contact Us
Make the most out of exhibiting in Colorado! Making sure your company's name is on attendees' minds before, during and after the show requires a mix of promotions. Full Exhibitor Marketing Kit coming soon.
In the meantime, below are additional items provided to enhance your exhibiting experience:
Exhibitor Resources Kit
Click here to access the Exhibitor Resources Kit. The manual will contain general information, rules and regulations, registration and lead retrieval information, freeman order forms and utilities and additional services – all of which are important to the success of your table top!
Exhibitor Event Schedule
|Move-In:||The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs - Hall A
|Tuesday||November 14, 2017||12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||November 15, 2017||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
ALL TABLETOPS MUST BE COMPLETE BY Wednesday November 15, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
|Wednesday||November 15, 2017||5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Welcome Reception)|
|Thursday||November 16, 2017||10:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All tabletops must be opened and staffed during the show hours. Exhibitors will be required to exit the exhibit hall as soon as the show closes each night.
|Thursday||November 16, 2017||4:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
Start Scheduling Appointments Now!
To make the most of this event, you must begin communicating with attendees immediately. We encourage you to set appointments with distributors in advance of arriving in Chicago. You will receive the attendee list after registering for the event.
Tabletop Rules and Regulations
To maintain the conference tabletop space atmosphere, the NAFCD and NBMDA Board of Directors have established strict policies regarding your booth space. Please review the below information to ensure you abide by the tabletop rules and regulations once you arrive onsite.
- Tabletop models or displays must not exceed the height of 4 feet (48") above the table. No display material may extend beyond the width or length of the table.
- No more than two (2) floor standing sample racks or shelving units are permitted within the 8 x 10 display space. More than two (2) floor-standing product sample racks or shelving units are not permitted.
- You will be asked to remove any items that go beyond the scope of the tabletop rules and regulations at your own cost. We recommend to not send additional units or items as we will ask you to store them off the show floor at your own cost.
- If your company has multiple samples to display, please keep them confined to your tabletop space.
Examples of Acceptable Booths:
Bring Your Own Distributor Program
Complimentary Registration for First-Time Attending, Non-member Distributors
Invite your distributors to the 2017 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention. Participate in the Bring Your Own Distributor Program and help us expands the number of leading distributor firms present at the event.When your distributor registers for the event, have them insert your company name in the "referred by" field. While non-members are welcome to participate, they must meet the qualifications of membership for NAFCD or NBMDA and should complete this form before registering.
Exhibitor Orientation Webinar
The 60-minute exhibitor orientation webinar contains extremely valuable information for you as an exhibitor to plan for the upcoming event, and we highly encourage you to listen for tips, tricks and answers to common questions. The Exhibitor Webinar took place in September. Click here to stream the webinar recording.
Exhibitor Registration and Materials
Convention logistics are as critical as show promotion when managing your booth. Use the materials here to plan ahead!
- Badge Registration - Each 8x10 booth includes two (2) full conference exhibitor badges. You will receive your vendor code to register your booth staff from email@example.com following the completion of your exhibitor contract.
General Conference and Exhibit Information
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Schedule of Events
- NAFCD Rules and Regulations
- NBMDA Rules and Regulations
For more information on sponsorship opportunities at the 2017 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention, please contact Robb Shrader, Sales Coordinator, at (312) 673-5581, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions on exhibiting, please contact Jenny Wishart, Exhibits Coordinator, at (312) 673-5759,or via email at email@example.com.
We are here to help you make the 2017 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention the best experience possible!