University of Innovative Distribution In-A-Day
Paul Reilly, President, Reilly Sales Training
"Coaching for Sales Success"
Tuesday, November 6, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Consider the following statistics:
- 56% of salespeople say they are not being coached the right way by their sales managers;
- 57% of salespeople want more coaching from their managers; and
- 60% of salespeople want better coaching from their sales managers.
In Coaching for Sales Success, we teach your members how to coach more effectively. The purpose of this one-day workshop is to teach sales leaders how to create the value-added sales culture. If salespeople report to you, your number one responsibility is to coach. Here are the topics covered in this one-day workshop:
- How to build and sustain the value-added movement
- Recruiting and selection
- Setting sales objectives
- Training and developing
- Compensation and motivation
- Coaching your sales team
At the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- List three ways to build and sustain the value-added movement;
- List three ideas for recruiting and selecting the right salespeople;
- Detail the SMARTER method for setting objectives;
- Create a training and development plan;
- Detail three ways to motivate the sales team; and
- List three ways to become a better coach.
When you embrace the value-added philosophy, build a sales management infrastructure around this go-to-market strategy, your company will compete aggressively and profitably by extracting more value from your team and your market.
Separate registration is required. UID In-A-Day attendance is not included in a general 2018 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention registration.
Early Bird Rate (By September 14): $445
Standard Rate (After September 14): $545
Please refer to the registration page for the cancellation policy.