What makes this event different from others?
NAFCD and NBMDA unites the top distributors, suppliers and service providers from the floor covering, specialty building material, cabinetry and woodworking industries to network, engage, learn and grow their businesses.
This is the most anticipated and highly valued distribution-focused event of the year for suppliers to gain valuable access and deepen relationships with their distributor customers. Manufacturers and distributors set appointments with each other and use this time to:
- Form operating and logistics plans
- Establish credit
- Cover the critical factors that establish and strengthen partnerships
Distributors in attendance at the convention are looking to spend time with their current suppliers and identify new lines to carry. Attending distribution firms represent approximately 900 distribution center locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Top Reasons Why Distributors Regularly Attend:
- Strengthen relationships with current manufacturer partners
- Connect with potential new suppliers
- Access industry education, information and trends
- Access best practices