This page contains resources that will help you make the most of your experience as an exhibitor at the 2023 NBMDA + NAFCD Distributor's Convention! Check back regularly for more updates on how you can prepare for a succesful event.
How to Register Your Staff
Helpful Exhibitor Tips and Information
Important Dates to Remember
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 1
- Advanced Shipment can begin arriving at warehouse: October 16
- Freeman Discount Order Deadline: October 17
- Housing Reservation Deadline: October 24
- Advanced Shipment last day to arrive without surcharge: November 7
- Direct Shipments can arrive at The Broadmoor: November 14
Find all the update you'll need for exhibiting at the Distributor's Convention.
Exhibitor Service Kit
The 2023 Exhibitor Kit is LIVE. The primary contact from your team should have received an email from our Official Show Contractor, Freeman with login access. Please be sure to review our key deadlines as well as our rules & regulations.
Amplify your presence at the 2023 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention by utilizing our marketing toolkit.
As an optional resource tool to aid in appointment management, you are welcome to use our Appointment Scheduler. You can also manage your appointment schedule in the mobile app or within in your personal online calendar.
Tips for Success
- Tuesday, November 14 - 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 15 - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Wednesday, November 15 - 4:15 PM - 6:45 PM
- Thursday, November 16 - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, November 16 - 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to register if I am an Exhibitor?
Despite already paying for your exhibitor badges in the booth purchase process, you will also need to use your company specific code to register the 2 or 4 attendees that will be onsite.
Where can I get my code to register?
Where can I find the Exhibitor Service Manual?
Freeman’s Exhibitor Service Manual and Kit can be found HERE.
How can I book housing?
You will receive a housing link in your registration confirmation email. Rooms are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. To take advantage of the discounted NAFCD + NBMCDA Annual Convention rates, be sure to book your reservation on or before October 24, 2023. Please note, hotel rooms are for registered attendees only. NAFCD + NBMDA headquarters staff may cancel rooms for any non-registered guests in the NAFCD + NBMDA room block.
What is included in the Exhibit booth package?
(2) chairs, (1) 6ft table, (1) wastebasket, booth ID sign, carpeted
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to Alyssa Stubs & Alayna Fernandez of the Tradeshow & Sponsorship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.