Thank you for your partnership and support of NAFCD and NBMDA. Below are some resources to help you plan, exhibit and promote your company more effectively at the 2021 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention.
Maximize Your Success
Download the Exhibitor Checklist to help you stay on top of your resources in a timely manner.
Attendees and exhibitors are currently scheduling meetings with one another. You're competing for their time – don’t get left behind!
Download our hard-copy Appointment Scheduler.
Steps to Success
In order to help you build relationships with exhibitor attendees, check out how this event differs from a traditional tradeshow and follow the advice.
Bring Your Own Distributor
Invite your first-time attending distributors! By offering your distributors complimentary access to the event, you’re helping them grow their business while strengthening your relationship. Email our registration team if you have questions!
Promote Your Attendance
Visit the promote webpage for social media, email and graphics resources to help you promote your booth at the event.
Nail Down the Logistics
Exhibitor Resources Kit
The Exhibitor Service Kit is now live for current exhibitors! The manual contains general information, rules and regulations, registration, freeman order forms and utilities and additional services – all of which are important to the success of your table top.
View the pdf version of our Service Kit here. Place orders via Freeman’s live site here.
Exhibitor Registration and Materials
Convention logistics are as critical as show promotion when managing your booth. Use the materials here to plan ahead!
- Badge Registration - Each 10x10 booth includes two (2) full conference exhibitor badges. You will receive your vendor code to register your booth staff from firstname.lastname@example.org following the completion of your exhibitor contract.
General Conference and Exhibit Information:
Exhibitor Event Schedule
The Hilton Anatole, Trinity Exhibit Hall
Tuesday November 2, 2021 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday November 3, 2021 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
ALL TABLETOPS MUST BE COMPLETE BY Wednesday November 3, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday November 3, 2021 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. (Welcome Reception)
Thursday November 4, 2021 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All tabletops must be opened and staffed during the show hours. Exhibitors will be required to exit the exhibit hall as soon as the show closes each night.
Thursday November 14, 2019 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tabletop Rules and Regulations
To maintain the conference tabletop space atmosphere, the NAFCD and NBMDA Board of Directors have established strict policies regarding your booth space. Please review the below information to ensure you abide by the tabletop rules and regulations once you arrive onsite.
- Tabletop models or displays must not exceed the height of 4 feet (48") above the table. No display material may extend beyond the width or length of the table.
- No more than two (2) floor standing sample racks or shelving units are permitted within the 10 x 10 display space. More than two (2) floor-standing product sample racks or shelving units are not permitted.
- You will be asked to remove any items that go beyond the scope of the tabletop rules and regulations at your own cost. We recommend to not send additional units or items as we will ask you to store them off the show floor at your own cost.
- If your company has multiple samples to display, please keep them confined to your tabletop space.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities at the 2021 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention, please contact Scott Narug, Senior Sales Manager, at 312.673.5974, or via email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions as a current exhibitor or sponsor, please contact Kelsey Kwasniak, Exhibits Coordinator, at 312.673.5387,or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see you in-person this year and help you make the 2021 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention the best experience possible!