Your health and safety is our top priority. Please review the information below for additional detail about what you can expect in Dallas, including protocols the hotel has in place and what we are asking of our attendees at this time. Note that all information, policies and protocols are subject to change.
Lastest update: September 29, 2021
In accordance with the Dallas mask mandate, all individuals regardless of their vaccination status will be required to wear a mask while indoors in public settings. This mask mandate will stay in place within our event space regardless of changes in local guidelines.
- We recommend that all those planning to attend be fully vaccinated. To find a vaccine site near you, please visit www.vaccines.gov.
- COVID-19 testing prior to arriving onsite is encouraged if you are not vaccinated.
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be travelling to and the region you are travelling from.
EVENT EXPECTATIONS IN DALLAS
- In accordance with the Dallas mask mandate, all individuals regardless of their vaccination status will be required to wear a mask while indoors in public settings. This mask mandate will stay in place regardless of changes in local guidelines.
- We are working closely with the Hilton Anatole to provide a variety of protocols and elevated practices. Click here for Hilton's commitment to clean.
- We are currently planning to set rooms at a reduced capacity, where possible, to promote social distancing. Signage will be placed throughout the hotel to further promote social distancing that complies with local mandates.
- Onsite hand sanitizing stations will be available, and attendees are encouraged to bring their own personal hand sanitizer as well.
Based on current contact tracing advice from health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please notify email@example.com.
Additional CDC Guidance
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a checklist of considerations for travelers when making the decision to travel away from their home communities. When you travel, please follow the standard protocols that have been implemented to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Keep six feet distance from others
- Wear a face covering in public
- Cover coughs and sneezes
For the latest guidance, visit the CDC website for guidance on travel within the United States.