If you have a relationship with distributors that are not members of NAFCD or NBMDA, invite them to the 2021 NAFCD + NBMDA Annual Convention as your special guests.
What’s in it for you?
With your help, this program will expand the number of your current or prospective distributors present at the convention, providing you with an even more efficient and effective means of doing business – all in one place. In addition, you’ll receive:
- Positive Brand Image: Position yourself as a supplier who is committed to exposing their distributor partners to education and best practices.
- Help Your Association Grow: Your associations need new members to stay healthy and relevant. The most effective way to recruit new members is to get them to the Annual Convention.
- Valuable Recognition: The supplier who has the most non-member distributors at the Convention will receive recognition during the NAFCD or NBMDA Member Meetings, on the mobile app and via a number of digital communication mediums including an opportunity to provide a promotional video.
What’s in it for your distributors?
- Savings: Up to two senior executives per distributorship will receive complimentary registration to the Convention – $1590 savings that you can extend to your distributor customers!
- Education: Your Distributor customers will be able to experience the value of our event first-hand, including top tier education designed to help them grow their business.
- Best Practices & Contacts: Your distributors can learn from other top tier distributors from throughout the country.
How to Get Started
Share the contact details for your target distributors with NAFCD or NBMDA staff, and they will provide them with a special code to register for the event at no cost.
To qualify for complimentary registration, distributors must be non-members who qualify for membership and have never experienced the Annual Convention in the past. Distributor attendees should be senior executives who have the authority to decide on membership in the association.